Sunday, April 15, 2007

Some good times

Dear Diary,
--------------------------------------
On the 13 April i, my sibling and my father's family when to chalet together...we booked a terrance there, and there were lots of rooms to pick...so me, my brother and my boy cousins pick the top room, it was cold when we gone inside...first b4 anything, we got change into our pajamas, because when we arrived there its aready 8pm, so that day we did not have much fun cause not yet all my cousins came. Luckyly i bought my X-box along, so while waiting we played some games first. It almost midnight n yet still not yet comming, so i went to sleep.
--------------------------------------
Next day when i wake up, my cousins were all there, then they ask me to go swimming with them, i hate wereing only pants to i were my whole pajamas n just jump in the pool, since its not a swimming complax, so we could wear anything...its cold but around 3mins the cold has gone...i swim with my cousins from morning then rest n eat in the afternoon then at night we play some games that my aunts organized and we swim again...actually we wan to swim till morning but my aunt told us to get change, so we change and eat then sit n watch televison, one by one, we all had gone to sleep, hehe funny, ya in all my cousins, i'm the olderst among all of them, so i waited till they all sleep...hehe
--------------------------------------
You know wat, when we were swimming i saw some malay boys with only their pants on...my god i can tell u they are all hot and macho, i can't take off my eye from either one of them, but of cause la i saw some girl in bikini but not that hot la...lolz...i wish i could talk their pictures n put it in here...wow cant forget that...

No comments: