Sunday, April 22, 2007

Love N Miss My Kitty So Much!!!!

Dear Diary,

---------------------------------

On My 3rd day of my clinical attachment, my sister bring home a small kitten, its a female. First i scold my sister why bring a kitten home? U know my little broher is allergy to cat's fur. But she dont care, and also, she knows that me n my little brother love cats expectully kittens, but then too bad it can't stay at home with us for long cause it will bring more damage to my brother, so my mum told me to put it when it was found, i ask my sister where she got it, then she say its next block, so i bring the kitten with the food and go back to the place and leave it. I felt so sad, because it cant take care of itself when it also dont know where it came from, mayb it got lost or something. Then my mum took me to barber shop to give me a hair cut. Then when i go home, i saw the kitten still there, then i ask who took her back home here, i know it was my little brother but i pretant to ask, then my sister answer that my little bro was walking in and out of home when he saw he kitten under our block. When i look at my little brother, he got the lie look so i know he took it back. But in the end my sister friend said that she can take care of the kitten...so my brother was still not that relax but when he know that the kitten new owner was a very kind person, then he relax but not much la...Then it the good bye.


MISS U SO MUCH MY LITTLE KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: