Sunday, April 8, 2007

Funny and Angry

Dear Diary,
-----------------------------------
Today was from a good day become something funny and angry day...u know wat happen? Just now at around 4pm, a stranger knock the house and ask for my sister....my sister was scolded because the stranger's daughter did not come home....its like duh, my sis aready said she dont know where his daughter and he keep on saying dont lie i know all of u and ur friends tricks. My sis lost her tamper and know wat, she bang on the room door and shout. At the time, my mum go n talk to my sister and the stranger talk to me. I was like talking nicely and he like shouted at me and said i dont know anything about having a family, hello if i dont know anything about family, then why i'm standing here and defending my sister?...i know my sister more then he know my sister...he said some more, my sister msg him that her daughter is will be staying at her friend house. Its not true, everytime i called my sister hp someone else answer, a guy or maybe a girl. N u know he dont belive...he even fight with my mum, and my mum said, by the look of his eyes, is like he dont belive my mum...crazy rite.
-----------------------------------
The craziest abt tis guy is that when he look at inside my house, he saw a nail polish remover, n u know wat he say, he said that is gum, u know the one make people go dizzy, lolz and he said, dont trust ur daughter on using the nail polish remover...lolz...everyone was giggling including my mum. But he did not see that...lolz...k lah thats the joke for today....wakakakaka

No comments: