Tuesday, April 3, 2007

All The Problems I Had On 2April.....

Dear Diary,
---------------
Today i had totally a bad day...80% Sadness and 20%Happiness. Tis all problems started early in the morning, at 8am till 12am. Here goes....
---------------
[BestFriends Prob]
I was late 4 sch as in my friends ask to meet early so i was late...but in the end i reach sch and my friends were eating at cafe 1. Fazli, my bestfriend, today look so moody and did not even look at me untill i told him, "Asal dgn awk hari ni npk moody je? Penat dari keje eh?" He said "Nothing", i know my friend very well, if tis had somthing to do with me, he will say nothing. I also want to know, wat did i do till he so moody at me. I know my friend if he is moody and if i ask too much question, he will call me KPO. That is wat friends r for correct? All of us wan to know wat happen between each other. And the worst thing he did to me was, he walk faster then me and my other friends, looked at me only with one eye(u know wat i mean) and he answer my sms only with a pharse such as "k", "good" its so irratating, if i was moody he will did the same thing i did to him wat, ask him why so moody today. N again he is always on my side but today totally not on my side...we were told to choose which place to eat...i pick KFC/Burger King and my other friend said McDonald, u people guess wat he did he choose McDonald. WATEVER LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------
[ClassMates Prob]
At first, i hang out with my indian girlfriends at sch while waiting for class, u know wat day do, everytime the talk, those beside me will move to the person whos talking, then i move to them again ar, the samething happen. But when i stay at my place, they did not move a bit. I got so left out. Then at around 8.45am, Zubaidah and Shikin came, i tought they will make me lifely agian, but nope i felt so left out again. They only talk to themselves. Then at 9.00am Syahidah and Mariia came, i got so happy that mariia came, cause shes like my elther sis, and yet again she was tired to play around and talk to other girls. But at least in class they talk to me, play with me. But homeing time, again left out....Haiz...but wat to do, i'm the only guy there.
---------------
[Mum Prob]
She first talk abt my little bro, Afandi, she got angry when she saw his fool scrap paper torn and wan to pass up to teacher. Then she change topic and talk abt my sis, she was asking, why tis and why that, if only i know the answer i will answer her. Then worst, i think shes trying to compare me and my cousin, ibu puji my cusion because although no matter wat he still wan to study and she said i did not see u study and yet u say wan to be a nurse. Ya i did wan to be a nurse but i just can't study at home. At home is for me to rest, eat, bath, have fun, and more....sch and libirary is the place for pease and a place to study all day. Me and my smart cousin is totally diffrent. I'm not like him and he is not like me. I wan to be just me not following some other people's foot step...hmph!!!!
--------------
I think i am just too much EMOTIONAL and comparitive. I do wan to be clever. Hate when people is abt to comepare me and some smart guy. Hope tis will end by tomro. Btw tis Happen on 2April 2007............

No comments: