Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Just Call Me Crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Diary,
-----------------------
5more days till attachment, i'm over here thinking on how am i going to survive and my father's family is thinking abt wat to bring for chalet on the 13-14April...its like duh can't u do it like 2weeks b4 my attachment, people stress aready, make people stress more...haiyo...
-----------------------
But the good thing about today is that, my sister finally wan to go back to school...yahoo!!! I'm not sure if shes just wan to make my mum happy or just playing tricks again...hoply tis is no longer her old dirty tricks. At last i can see how peasefully my mum is when she is sleeping. Or else, she will like turn here and there and wake up out of the sudden. Hope tis will go on till my me and siblings is married.
-----------------------
The weired thing about me today is that, i can still think about who is the real girl i love...Hello SABRI, wake up 5more day till attachment and now u still dreamming about your dream girl...haiz...but to let u know ar...the girl who i like is no long who i like, now the girl who i like is written in my heart but not yet filled in with colours...just waiting for her...but for now, let her be happy with her boyfriend...hehe thats the only thing i wan to see, her happiness...muckz her so much....STOP IT AREADY...the more i feel like as if the girl wan me, the more i will lose concentration on my studies....but i dont tink tis will come true, i think it will just be a fantasy.
-----------------------
Enough about happiness and love...sometimes bored with them...k lah i will update more...i wan to sleep aready...dream girl...haiz....

No comments: