Thursday, April 5, 2007

I Think.............

Dear Diary
-----------------------------
I think every single day, i can't let myself out of a box. I think i'm like trap in a box, thinking of wats going to happen to my whole family...my mum keep on nagging at me when i said i wan to go watch movie with friends, go meet my god sister, is like everything is with the topic "Friends" and even sometimes writting a blog. Ya i know that my sister is aready influanced by her friends, but that does not mean i'm not allow to go out with my friends, my friends are all the type that is good not the one with tattos or will like "pujok" me to stay till late night.
-----------------------------
Now my sis is about to be put in Girl's Home, i dont wan that to happen, but wat to do, the way my sis talk to everyone is like picking a fight, her promise is like go into right ear come out left ear...friends are important to her now, her family is there not here. She got dad but gone in lock up, got brothers also gone lock up, wat next? She wan to die and live her whole live in Girl's home? Is that so? My mum can't live in pease if she keep on thinking of wat to do next? wats going to happen? I wan her to stop, but she dont wan, still my mum is thinking abt that....
-----------------------------
To everyone who is readying now....dont all ways look at the cover and said he is so good la, or bad but look inside, and read, a lot or saddness...not even 10% of the book is written happily...and all of that is me...in sch, home, outside is the same to me, ALONE!!!!!!!!! I'm alone in tis world.....and no wan care...

No comments: