Sunday, April 1, 2007

April Fool's Day

Dear Diary
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Today when i just woke up, someone call me, its atika my close friend from ITE. She told me that the result was out in a really strange manner...i got scared then, she giggled a bit then said APRIL FOOL. I got suprized and blank, I had totally forgotten today is april fool's day...hehe, if i knew about the April Fools Day i could get her back...so atika, u just got lucky for today...we will see next time hehe...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Just now, i tried atika trick on to someone else...so i start thinking who to send it to...then aishah msg my hp that she is not going to the chinese lesson. Without thinking so much i know who to send it to...hehe aishah, she is my first victim. I told her the same thing wat atika said to me earlier but i change a bit...that i said i got my result and ask her to check her result...she got shock and said how did u do? without replying her questions, i just pop out the answer APRIL FOOL...hehe...then she scold me untill shes ok then we talk as pernormal...hehe.

No comments: