Monday, October 19, 2009

Lost My Confidences...

Hey guys, yesterday i didnt have any plan, so thought of sitting at hm n watch some movies, then hadri nudge me through msn tat nizar ask him out, n he wishes tat he got my camera, i was about to say, "can i come along?" but i didnt, then surprisingly he ask me to join them...haha, all i could say is yes cuz i also wan to meet tis guy cuz hadri had been always talking abt him...

Well, to my point of view, he is a REALLY nice guy, he dont feel shy just by sitting next to us cuz most of the guys i met do, he is also protective abt his friends, he love sports i think, n when comes to photography, i must say he is very good at finding the best views, but he really sux in taking model photos...wakakaka...as a person i must say he is CUTE but his personality make him HOT...would love to hang out with him more, if hadri approves it...haha!!!

Sometimes i wish i could have hadri personality, cuz he is so sure of himself n his confidence lvl is so high n he dont care wat ppl say abt him, he will just shoot it bck at them, whenever he got guys friends, his guys friends is the type tat dont bother abt his appearance, when i look at myself, i got the looks, nice personality n everything but my confidence lvl will just drop when something just tear it apart, tat is "a pimple like thing at the bck of my neck n its disgusting to look at", everywhere i go ppl will stare at me, how i sometimes wish to hear wat ppl is saying abt me inside their mind...n most of my guy friends will keep on telling me to b tough n b the man, i cant always b the man, i need to b me n my personality...mayb my appearance n personality doesnt match well...i hope my confidence come bck to me soon...

sry hadri i didnt tell u wat is in my mind yesterday, i cried right after web-camming with him...XOXO...mucks

Time for me to finish packing with my items, booking in today, c u guys when i c u guys...

No comments: