Saturday, October 31, 2009

Stress Week

Dear Diary,

I had a very stress week, kinda missed my mum so much as i didnt get to call her for three days, not to say only her but some of my friends i use to call...live firing was fun, n its seriously fun as get to try out a real weapon with real bullet...then everything got worst as on wed a guy surrender a bullet shell to our captain, from there the suffering starts, we open pasar malam two times in a day, its very tiring, n for 3 conservative days, i cant use the phone as we got only 15mins to settle ourself, like showering, prepare for next day, n for tat three days, i got scolding from my Sargent tat i use my phone like 5mins after lights off n all i could do is msg...

Then book out, i felt abit relieve tat im going to meet my mum as i thought she is off from work today, but i was wrong, when i came home, mum was already off for work n she is in the afternoon shift...i went in my room tat is dam dam messy n then i called my mum n cried till i felt asleep...

Woke up, use the comp n guess wat i got a reply from KHAIRUL!!, was just thinking of forgive n forget abt him, but he shoot me bck bad, he said i dont understand his condition right now, n his bf does, how would i know if he never talk to me...n he say further tis question,One more thing sabri i really want to ask you this question...And please be honest with me...Do you like or love me? I'm asking you because that something about you wanting to be with me and i'm curious... wat would u react if the person just pop a question like tat?? im a BISEXUAL DAMMIT!! n does tat mean i have to love u? n if a friend let go of a friend, wat do they do? try to pull him/her bck m i right...walau, ask such a stupid questions...

I had enough of the stress for today, tomoro im meeting faz n kak su, feeling excited....!!!

No comments: