Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dinosaur In The house

I would like to wish all my indian friends a HAPPY DEEPAVALI...as for me im kinda bored at home...so i ask hadri out as he is the only person who is available...but b4 all tat, i followed mum to NTUC to buy some of her cooking stuff, then reach hm, she said the repair refrigerator man will b arriving soon, as i just open my comp to use it, the uncle was already inside the house preparing his items, so i help mum to take out all the stuff from the fridge so the uncle could repair n c wat is the problem...

Everything inside was dirty, so help mum to clean it, n guess wat, its all pure white right after i clean it, the uncle then pull out the fridge to off the plug, then it was extremely dusty, so did the same thing, i clean n clean2, as u can c on top, tat is wat i saw, its disgusting i know, sry but i got to show, kinda interesting to have a dinosaur in the house...i didnt clean it away, but i ask mum to do it, it was really disgusting as my whole body is having goosebumps, after mum clean it up, the uncle did everything he had to do, bla bla bla, repaired finish, mum go work, so i help abit to put some items bck in the fridge...then wait for hadri, cuz he is going out with me, my mission is to buy jeans, belt, cap, bracelet n shoe...

Around 7+ hadri reach CWP, so we start the mission, i was kinda out of budgets but its for a long term, so i dont mind buying it now, i bought jean n shoes, both was kinda expansive but worth it, the shoe is JEEPMANN brand, while the jean is lee coper, need one more jeans, belt, n bracelet but got not much time to buys, so i leave it till next time...

Just to let u know, a MINAH RAP is scared of a model like me...the story is like tis, me n hadri was browsing through the levi jeans, i was facing out while hadri was facing me, i saw a minah with blonde hair n thick make up, he face was like shock n facing hadri n said "OMG" softly, thinking i didnt hear...then hadri ask me, did u heard wat she say? i said no n why, he said she talk softly to her bf "tempat ni mane ade size die", my blood boil so hot, so i told lets go, i saw the minah choosing a clothes, she look at me, then i give her one time laser beam stare EYE to EYE, then i "Jeling" her, n i called hadri excitedly to a small corner, i turn n i didnt even c the minah, she was gone just like tat...told hadri i did something for him...

Hadri, dont get hurt with tis type of ppl, they might think they r the best but they r actually not, n with me n fazli around, they wont dare to do it again...even without fazli, my stare will just make them chicken away...i will always b by urside girl...XOXO

No comments: