Saturday, October 10, 2009

Modeling side...

My Modeling side, today met hadri, we plan to take lots of pictures of our modeling side, well he the model, while im a photographer, then he then ask me to pose while he take pictures, n bam, as u can c up there, one of my best picture in my modeling album...was fun taking photos n also become the model, he said i did well in modeling, i just need more confidants in myself, 1 think tat dont make me, me, is tat at the bck of my neck got a lots of dark pimple like thing, its kinda disgusting, got meds, so im going to apply it everyday till its ok...if its not cleared, i have to go to skin clinic in ttsh to get it remove..im so scared...

While taking photos, fazli called as he finish the outting with his frens, go we meet him otw bck hm, took more pictures but we take a really quick one as my cam batt is going flat...hahaha...our best photo is on top, editted by me...wakakaka...lastly went to visit my grandmum at auntie house...hadri, lets go modeling again, next time go with fazli too, so double the fun...XOXO

Lastly, bought 3 new shirt for myself, so long i never spent money on my own clothes n jeans, since i look good in sleeveless, i decided to buy 2 design of sleeveless to look cool n a short sleeve, all of them is can say tight fit...next im buying jeans, then hat then belt...cant wait...tats all i got for u ppl buhbye...taking care...buhbye

No comments: