Monday, January 19, 2009

What A Dream...

Dear Diary,

Guess Wat? i was being so EMO again, so i slept my whole afternoon yesterday, and i dream tat actually im going to surgery to remove my penis and make a fake breast
and my hair was above waist long, straight n silky,
all my body leg hand facial hair was all gone
my skins were smooth and milky white
my eye brows was trim, and its in shape n nice to look at,
and, i was wearing light natuaral make up,
and tell u all wat, i was extremely beautiful and tall,
all the boys were looking at me and all the girl wanted to b my friend...
the part i love the most, my voice were soft and sweet and ppl just love to hear me talk...

i wore a small tiara like pin on my head,
shiny gold v neck t-shirt,
short fluffy white skirt,
white Prada hand bag
and i wore a white open toe 5inch high heels...
and i walk like a model...

I was like my normal self, having friends, talking on the phone with friends, go out family outting, hearing others commenting abt me, as long my secret was close, no one can prove tat im actually a guy...

Then my dream ended tat i was knock down by a car, blood was spilling all over me, seeing friends crowding me and calling my name (Arika), saw my family was trying to wake me up, but i cant do anything cuz it hurts to much and i just die and go to heaven...

In All my dreams, i LOVE EXTREME LOVE MY THIS DREAM...hope i was a real girl in life...

No comments: