Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Out With Dad & Brother

Presenting My Little Brother Afandi!!!...Wooohooo....

Dear Diary,

Today, was suppose to go to grandmum's house to help out in the religious class, but i told her i got something on, so dad called to ask me to get mum's money, so i ask him la, can buy bag for bro n sis?, he said ok, so me bro n sis meet up dad at woodlands sheng shong, haha, we 1st go eat, then shop for clothes, but from the look from my dad, he dont like shopping, so we had to b quick, i bought new slippers, brown, nice u know, bro bought new shirt and bag, while sister new school shoes n bag, if u can see,all have bag while i dont have, u know why?

Dad says i m no longer schooling (so what? everyone needs bag) and he says im selfish due to i dont let my bro n sister use my bag or any of my stuff (what? reason 4 tat is my sis n bro wont take care of my stuff, n if i lean them, sure sumthing will happen to it).

SO!! from there, i stop asking cuz im like pissed off, did tell mum abt it...
then reach hm, we all took out our things n try it out, n my sis suddenly taking her clothers out of her cupboard n found a clothes tat she never wore b4 n if u look up, u will see the clothes she didnt wore, n my from wore it...hahaha...tats all for today...cool kan...

No comments: