Sunday, January 11, 2009

Night Talking....

Dear Diary,

All of u know i got a fren name khairul rite, he is 23 tis year...tonight he wanted to meet me, not sure why, then we meet and we talk, at our usual place, just outside my house, (a small place for bbq and ppl to hangout...was fun talking to him, he got problem with his relationship, so i give him ideas how to control the situation, since his other friends advice him, so i can only do is help him control the situation like dont be too nice, if she can merajok, why not you...tats one of my idea, i cant tell u all alot cuz i think he wans it secret, haha, we can say besties already la..hahaha...

I had fun talking to him, since im in holidays, i dont mind if he ask me to stay up late talking to him...if i got his pictures, i will place it up ohk..hehe...taking care...

No comments: