Friday, January 9, 2009

Penisula....










Dear Diary,

Bro thought of going to penisula to buy a strip of purple black t-shirt there, so went there the 4 of us, my bro n cousin r so irritating...hahaha...i found a small bag tat i always wanting n finding for, its a small haversack, n my cousin said matrepnye bag...omg...lol...

then check time its 9.30pm, so we go to bugis to look for my bro's hat, but when we reach there, n cousin found a shop selling dounuts, not surprizing la, cuz his fav past time is food...haha, so we bought some using my money, find a place to sit, then we eat, the taste was super nice, i like, somemore the inside cream, so yummy...then check time its 10pm, thought twice weather to go or not, then cousin's mum called, so we didnt think so much, off we go hm.

Go to cousin's house to get my bro's repaired psp, and the we go hm, lucky mum didnt lock the door...i show her wat i bought n wat bro bought...haha...

PS: Hat Hate My New Ezlink Card...Adult PAy!!!...SobSob

No comments: