Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Surprize....

Dear Diary,

Guess Wat?? I was sleeping as the cold air passes me, it was so nice, i even ignore all my calls, thought it was my mum, who always calling me to check on my siblings if they gone to school, haha, after the call give up on my hp, it calls my house, so i was like, ARGH!! can i sleep in peace, then i saw a msg, fatin msg me, she said "Hey Sab, guess wat, I got a call from NUH interview next week", n the phone still ringing, straight away, i jump out of my bed, hoping the phone wont stop ringing, n i run towards the phone n pick up, and guess wat, it wasnt my mum, it was the NUH person, i was like, omg i should have pick up the call when she call my hp, she said i got an interview next week tues 20th, i was like ohk thank you, she told me wat to bring but i forget wat ever she said...haha...i was like lucky i pick up the phone man...or else, my chance in being a staff in NUH wasted..haiz..

THANK YOU ALLAH FOR GETTING ME AN INTERVIEW...PLEASE LET ME PASS THROUGH THE INTERVIEW N THEY CALL ME NEXT TAT I CAN BECOME A EN THERE....and a thanks to fatin to msg me abt the interview...love you...hahaha

No comments: