Sunday, January 11, 2009

Out With Bestie...

Dear Diary,

For so long didnt meet my girl-bestie, huged her when see her, n we go str8 to where she wan to go, hmm she want to b a operator, when ppl call to buy kfc or pizza hut, she will answer n sent in the form la...i hope she get tat job while waiting for SGH to call her, n her mum also wanting her to work..haha...

Grandmum invited me to go her house, so i invite atika, haha, thanks atika for going to my grandmum house, we go off abt 7pm b4 my grandmum religous class startes...ryan called in the middle of us eating, he was worried so i cant blame him la, cuz atika not hm by tis time, haha...but i told ryan, dont worry as long atika is with me, she would b fine and also my grandmum likes to see who i hangout with...haha...

Pharse Of the Day:
Kaathig go to kathib to buy batik for katil...HAHAHAHA
Pak Awang, pergi sembawang untok beli bawang, msk bawang msk kicap...KAKAKAKAKA

No comments: