Wednesday, May 9, 2007

A very Tiring Day!!!

Dear Diary,

Yesterday, i'm in the afternoon shift, it suppost to be boring u know, but today is like one crazy day, me and my frens keep on runnig here and there, chaging dipers la, feeding la, attend all patients needs...haiz...but u know, mine cubical is not 1/2 bad as my other frens cubical, i also dont know why la, mine cubical, only like 2weeks or more then got one/two patitent who will call us for tis and that...luckily there is one antie that is my patients wife, she talk to me abt her household and almost everything...but she is great cause she can talk to me, when i'm bored or nothing to do, i will come to her and on the spot she will like talk to me...but if i'm really bored, i will look for work such as look at my frens cubical if they need help or not...eh its almost 2am...hehe i have not done my prayers yet...better get starting or my mum will nag and nag till i do the thing she want me to do...k lah hope later night i will write again...hehe...nights...

No comments: