Saturday, May 12, 2007

M I in love???

Dear Diary,

When my friends keep on talking to me about their boyfriends, i felt like i'm not in the catigory of having any gf in the future...u know why? no girl would like to go out with a guy like me? But to b thier friends or adviser yes they will love to have one...You know i got a gay friend in msn [hey i'm not a gay he is] then when i chat with him, i said i'm soft and stright away he said "u know when choosing boyfriends, i prefer to have a guy the is macho and manly and as for soft guy, i prefer to only b friends"...then my thought goes like is he thinking i wan him to be my bf?

Then today, i was like thinking, i'm do not belong in both world stright or gay, means being bisexual also no used...lolz...I just wished one day, someone will come to me and said, hey do u wan me to help u change ur life? I will help u, i will not stop till u change...

There is one person said he will help me change but when he said lets go out and i will help u pick the clohtes the will not make u look sissy...then he log out, next day i said to him, when we r going to shop? he said i'm sorry but i'm so buzy...which means, he lied about helping me...humph! But is ok...i will wait till the person i could really help me to come... :-)

No comments: