Saturday, May 19, 2007

Fuck That Patient...but love my ANs

Dear Diary,


Yesterday was my worst day ever and i never knew that my last day at ward 41 was such in a mess...yesterday afternoon only got 3 pupils and i'm alone at the back while my frens was at the front...then one of my patients was a bit crazy and my Staff Nurse told me to give anything he want and to follow where ever he go...haiz...u know wat he want, handphone, milo, cold water and APPLE JUICE (his fav) hehe...well handphone was a cotlessphone...hehe...he treated me as if i was like a dog or somthing, people around me laugh at me but lucky my God Mum stand by me...hehe. My other patients tell me next time dont follow where ever he go, let him b n let him fall...well as a nurse i can't do that. My this patient that is crazy, he will get hot when i dont do as told, and if someone is disturbing him when he is talking on the phone...his sister almost got slap by him...wow...so far he follow wat i said to him and listen to me...thats good but see him every min will make me go even crazier then him...haiz...here his picture ...lol i took it quietly...muahahahaha



See...he even follow the sleeping style as the abang infont...haiz



But mostly, i'm going to miss this 2 Assistant Nurse (Kak Zarina) and The Staff there (Kak Ain)
Missing there so much....here the picture...u can see which one AN and Staff...



Kakak Zarina,Me and Kakak Ain


Sabri & Kakak Zarina

Me & Kakak Ain

LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: