Friday, May 11, 2007

Don't look at cover only...read inside it also

Dear Diary,

To Fauziah: U no longer have to search any of my secret in my tis blog...wat i think is that its not save to only have 1 blog... :-)

To Suhaimi: Sorry to miss look at u...although u r not my closefriend, but when i hear how u talk to me at a diffrent tone, i almost wanted to cry because i had miss look at someone who is friendly to a weird guy...okok, wat makes me think he is weird? Its because everytime i look at him in school he will like make like flirty face, but yesterday make a lot of changes about him...he will disturb only when he is bored, if not he will like talk normaly like normal friend...he will like ask why u always late and stuff like that...oklah dont over praised someone too much later someone jealous ar... :-p

To The Rest Of My Friends: Hey guys i really missed u all so much...can't wait till end of attachment to go to school back and have fun...So hows your fourth week of attachment? Getting easier to communicate with patients? As for me, its still a bit hard to communicate because i'm like over shy but yet to become a successful nurse, i have to be brave and be puntual. K lah its almost 3am and yet tomoro i'm morning shift, i'm crazy, lolz...k lah hope to hear news from u all soon...MuckzZ...

No comments: