Monday, May 21, 2007

Changing Of Ward!!! & Last Week SIM Trainning

Dear Diary,

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!My group had to change ward out of the sudden...go down 1 level that is from Ward63 to Ward53...haiz...from the ward that only have 6patients, now i had to deal with 8patients...AHHH stess for additional of 2 more patients...i think i will b fine b'cause the enviroment of the ward is like sweet kind u know...bright n not dark and sleepy...hehe...the cubical look so long as if i'm looking at 15 patients in a cubical...u know wat i mean...hoply the AN and SN or even the Ward Sister is kind...I wan to get my log book sign as soon as possible...at least by tis week i wan to get 18skills done, thats ok for me...

U wan to know something...that time when briefing in the afternoon, Ms Rafikah said tis and straing at me till the end..."I dont wan my student to slag when they know they got good marks" are u think wat i'm thinking, she is saying that i'm good or even great...hehe but focus on the skills not the grade...But i think overall i'm good to b an AN...lol prasing myself, only my pancuality need to b improve...haiz.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot to write tis abt "My SIM trainning"....Sim trainnig was so fun, but my fren bully me and ask the teacher to call me to do the vital sign as a roll player...haiya but overall i'm so happy when i got to meet my bestie and almost all my friends...can't wait la to end of attchment, i wan to eat together with my frens again...ok lah looks like i got nothing elso to write abt...just one thing i wan to SHOUT!!! EhmEhm!!!

SABRI FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: