Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tis Is My Worst Week & Going To Miss Them

Dear Diary,

On Monday, i did 2 wrong things that is, not helping my AN [Assistant Nurse] on Charting the I/O Chart...then i did not give my fren all the information abt a patient, and i just left him there in side the closed curtain with a comode all alone...then today, my teacher check on me, then she spotted out that i did not follow the instuction given from the school abt how to take the Blood Pressure...wow its the fifth week and i did 3wrong things all together...i'm dissapointed in myself and hoply i will improve myself when i got to another ward...

Next thing is that, tomoro i'm going back to school to have my SIM trainning. I heard from my frens that it could be a tough thing, but worth to laugh about, but i also have to learn somthing. Then friday is my last day at ward 41, i'm really going to missed all my AN, SN and some of the staff there, I thought of taking pictures with them but if only they are afternoon shift, if morning shift, it could be abit tougher becuase i had to ask them to take picture with me b4 they go home...haiz...haven time aready gabra "in a hurry" i think...k lah, i think i finish wat i wan to write and now i wan to read up on wat are the topic will come out tomoro for SIM trainnig...

No comments: