Sunday, December 6, 2009

Feild Camp is OVER..

Dear Diary,

Finally feild camp is over, just being in a forest for a total of 5days n without phone, i felt like crying, but i didnt, i endure it all, since im not allowed to type in wat i have been doing during my feild camp, i will just say i have just learned, being a survivor is a tough job, i learn how to b independent, more discipline, n my behavior from being shy shy is almost gone, im kinda open now with guys around...kinda love myself now, but there is still here n there tat i still need to improve...

OH! i was nicknamed "Opera Dancer" by my Sargent...but now im ok with it, cuz its just a nick...=)

Just to let u all know, i almost cried when i hug my mum n hadri, cuz i was in the feild without feeling someone is with me, but everytime i sleep, i pray to god to protect me...seriously, i never ever wan to go out-feild again...its torturing me mentally n physically...good news for all of u n myself...POP IS JUST 6DAYS AHEAD!!!!! I hope tis week wont have much of the trainning other then rehersal for pop....

PS: Pop = Post Out Parade...

I will never let u go...*heart*

No comments: