Monday, December 14, 2009

Im Sick but still on for SHOPPING!!

Dear Diary,

Been a long time in camp n i had been waiting to spent my money, n yeah today i went out with mum, hehe she bought for me face wash which i love last year...n weee!! thank god, there is promotion if not she wont buy for me...hehe...

Premier is the best product...you bet

Since my intension for today is to by shoe n hat, since i cant find the hat tat i wanted, so i bought two bag to replace it, haha!!thought of buying chales&keith wallet, but mayb i buy it when i have my salary again...haha, now all not avaliable...haha!!

JeepMann Has become my fav shoe brand while Square had been my fav Bag brand...^_^

B4 going hm, i treat my mum to swenson, hehe onces in every two to three months i would treat mum to an expansive dinner...well worth the while...haha, love her for always b there for me, i promise her, if i ever have enough money, i will buy for her chales&keith wallet, even my mum said she love it...

PS: I'm Sick, hope i could recover by tomoro...

No comments: