Thursday, December 24, 2009

MEDIC!!!

Dear Diary,

I have been posted to become a medic...wooohooo...now im in nee soon camp taking my medic course...when i c all the subjects i felt realive cuz im learning wat i always like...talking abt new friends, i felt like im welcomed without getting thoughts of me being gay or anything else...n NEW thing, i get to pray, 1 point cuz i got friends who prays too, another one i dont feel embaressed cuz the bunk is half malay another half chinese, unlike my other camp, 1/4 is malay the rest chinese...

Worst, we never kena fucked by the sergents n worst! we got no PT other then run, so we have to train ourself at night...argh i gain 2kg after 1week...omg!!! i dont wan to be fat again...!!

Thats all i could tell u guys...please ppl, pray hard for me to exel in my medic course...tis time i will put in more effort in my studies...talk to u all soon...buhbye..

PS: Happy 1month Anniversay...=)

No comments: