Sunday, December 13, 2009

Boring Day..

My Little Brother...Love him...

Dear Diary,

Its just only 1day after my POP...i felt really sad as father & Sister unable to come to my P.O.P, both of them were my 2nd choise after my mum, but none came, so brother tag along...i really owe my thanks to my bro cuz he, other then my mum, dont mind attending to things tat is important like my POP...bro also send me to my VERY 1st endlistment day...

My Sis reason for not attending i could understand, cuz she for so long nvr meet my cousins n grandmum, but i cant understand my dad's reason, he could debate to his manager tat he is attending to something important tat involve his son in it but he didnt, i just wan to know the actual reason, is it cuz of meeting mum? or is it dont wan to hurt step-mum's feeling? both of them ARE my mum anyways...further more, i dont think my dad ever seen me wearing Army Uniform, when i got the news tat dad isnt comming, i cried real bad tat night...but i can't do anything...Told mum abt it, she understand so much how i felt...

Enough of sadness, today been a boring day as i didnt do anything other then eat n sleep...Nizam showed me 2 dance video, i tell u they dance very nice, one of the video got him inside, i was smiling widely cuz he is inside, tat time he is really skinny...now hehehe...i will zip my mouth...hehe...

here you go...


His group starts at 4.21, he is the one tat is wearing nike shoe...*fainting*


This is his friends' group...they dance AWESOME!!!....love it...

No comments: