Friday, November 27, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Haji!!!

Dear Diary,

It Hari raya haji, im kinda sad too as im not able to go out to jb to celebrate the 2nd raya with family...mum work afternoon shift, grandmum later at night will b going to kampong, sister sure go out, brother go jb...im literally sad...its ok, soon enough all tis will b gone, just tahan for 2more weeks...oh just letting all of u know, next week i will b going to tekong for my out feild, im scared n bad new, im sure the connection from there to singapore will b using malaysia line, WTH, i cant even msg my mum...n we also need to learn how to dig our own grave, lets hope outfeild will b a fun n enjoyable time...

I have a gay friend who need advice from me, i also dont know how to answer...he dont mind me typing tis in my blog cuz he wan to know how to solve it...He currenty just contacted with a guy friend, both of them fall in love at 1st sight...my friend is a newbie in relationship, he dont know how to handle a relationship...wat do he have to do 1st?

PS: Love you....

No comments: