Sunday, August 23, 2009

Super Junior's Movie

Dear Diary,

I didnt know super juniour make a movie, was funny, its abt high school kids who is famous in each school...haha...u got to watch it...btw just now i was chating with atika, i seriuosly missed her, we web-cammed, i forgot to take picture...should have, dam...guess wat, after atika had to go sleep cuz she is morning shift, my eyes teared so hard, i didnt c her for half a year, just hope one day me her n our group could at least meet b4 i go ns, just by typing tis entry, im shivering, trying to control my tears...tis is the 1st time i actually missed a friend so much, my heart is full of lonliness, thank god fazli was there to cover part of tat lonliness, i just need my group of friends...

Atika, lets web-cam somemore when u r free ok...*HUG*
sob...

enjoy the movie ppl...=)

















No comments: