Saturday, August 8, 2009

Birthday Tis Year Was Extreme Sadness



Dear Diary,

As u all know, today is my birthday, im extreme sad during dis day, cuz i dont feel alive today, been living my life with frens celebrating my birthday at school, but for today, nothing, no frens, no family, nothing, im just glad to say to have my mum with me, she brought me out, we went cwp to buy my ns stuff, but instead, mum brought for me a present, she ask,"i dont know wat to buy for u as u got everything already" then i was like, i wan a watch...hehe, n there u go i got a 2watches n since i got 40% off for the 3rd watch, i decided to buy a watch for my mum, since she been using the same watch all over again...we went swenson, hehe the service was kinda poor...but nvm, brought hm pizza as brother cant go out as he is sick, pity him...im glad tat sis found a job tat she is excited abt...jaiyo...

Reason for hating my birthday:-
-no one was there
-cant go jb to celebrate my birthday as me n mum got sumthing on, on 9aug
-brother was sick
-some friends forgot my birthday until they r reminded
-my wish didnt came true

Reason for loving my birthday:-
-mum was there for me
-some frens do give me calls, sms n comments in facebook...

Mum bought a watch tat have 3 stars on it, its preety, n the smallest star is call the shooting star, as most of ppl believe tat shooting star is when pplmake their wishes, since singapore dont have, im going to wish upon my watch shooting star...

done, hope, it will come true...

No comments: