Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Fazli



Dear Diary,

Argh...idk wat is wrong with blog, cant update pictures n i wan put songs also cannot...dam rite, n oh ya, b4 i forgot, its my bestie FAZLI's birthday, happy birthday bestie, hope u r happy in wat u r doing right now, strike for the best NM Fazli, sabri akan sokong fazli always...sry for the pass few months or years tat i was being selfish tat u wasnt paying attention to me as a bestfriend, haha, well, u know me, takut sgt nk hilang kwn, but now i do understand abit of life, eveyone have friends,u n me r bestfriends, for sure we have other bestfriend like u have QL, jesmin n LY, sry i cant really spell their names, haha, n for me i got atika n my group...

No matter where we r, no matter wat we do, u n me bestfriends forever...weeeee...love u fazli...

No comments: