Friday, August 14, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dear Diary,

I just came bck from overnight at kak su house, was fun having fazli, kak su, kak hos together like adik n kakaks same2having lots of fun, actualy not tat fun,semua lapar...haha...

The story begins here,last 2days our plan was to go marina barrage since kak su never been there b4, then watch movie at vivo, well, since i my cam is temporally unavalible, kak su brought her cam-cam along with her, so ape lagi, me n fazli cam-whore...haha, was fun, well the best photo of us was up there, as u can see...haha, kak hos called saying she wanted to join us for the movie...

Guess wat we watch? ORPHAN!! was dam scary, serious, fazli was cursing the girl while me covering my face, controling not to shout...haha, kak su hold my hand, my hand was dam cold, actually it already cold but the movie make it colder, as scream, kak hos was elbowing me, haha...haha, those ppl who wan to watch the movie need a brave heart, cuz every min sure got the sound effect...then finish movie, look at the time its 12am, so took taxi, thought of going hm straight, then we singah rumah kak su, 1st time we actually over night at her house...i felt cosy...hehe, watch a few movies tat was recored then felt dam sleepy n sleep till late morning...haha

Tats all folks...

No comments: