Sunday, August 30, 2009

Almost All Was there...

Photobucket
Love Tis pic Of Him, He look Hot...Hahaha...Hope He Will when He Grow up..

Photobucket
Almost Our Best Picture But...Iena is Blocked My Me...Girl, U got to B Confident N Show Urself To The World, haha just saying, i know she is one confident girl...

Photobucket
Grandma Clus...Happily Give chocolates to the girls...1st time ever i seen my nenek tis smily so wide...

Photobucket
Nenek Was Almost Happy Tat All Her Cucus Was There...One Was Missing...>.<

Photobucket
The Teenagers...Eh Im Still One Ok, As Long They Are Too...Bluek...

Dear Diary,

By all tis photos above, im sure all sure know where i am, im at my cousin house, well, past two days, we all had a big group of family gathering, was fun, thank god my siblings n i could come along, hope just by tis gathering, my grandmum could dream happily, everything would b even better if dad n mum were there then i feel the fullness, if not there is sure sumthing is missing, skip the emo shit, ieka, nenek n fam got to go kampung, i wan to go badly, but sadly, there is no space in my timing to follow them...even if there is it will b long after my ns, just hope they would one day come to singapore, really hope...i still remember tat day when all of us go kampung n sleep together, n org kampung come singapore, n we sleep together, wow, the whole house was so cramp, im serious...

Then me n bro decided to sleep in iwan n fian house, sis had to go home cuz most of us in the house were boys, well ppl im ok with my boy cousins, there r really protective n viloent, haha, not tat viloent, just baby kick n baby punches but all for fun...we had a boys movie marathon, sadly bro sleep when we r watching big stan, haha...!!! then today thought of going hm 1st but we all woke up early afternoon, so no point of going hm, haha, shower n off we go grandpa house, for all of u to know, my grandma n grandpa no longer staying together, u all should know wat it means rite...

After all tat n all know when im going ns, they start their irrtatingness, "kat dlm, jgn lembek, be tough", sound like my father huh, dad got tat from him, n now me..

now im at home, kinda tired, gd night all, bubye

No comments: