Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why Cant i B Lucky?

Dear Diary,

I dont feel lucky, if u wan to know why, i got lots of list...lets go through them k...

1. My passion is to b a nurse, but got the wrong Sister...
2. My Rest Day Isnt tat great either...
3. Brother N Sister is so free to enjoy their life...
4. Im kinda known In Hospital but i dont get sister's attention...(Good Way I Mean)
5. Cuz Of My Weak Personality, I got not much friends...
6. Although my Bond with my friends is strong, but bit by bit, its drifting...
7. My checklist isnt done due to I Cant go to Sister to finsih my checklist...Scared
8. Im Such A Chicken...
9. All my cousin's isnt tat close to me cuz im working n got no time...i miss them...
10.I cant hang out with friends due to different rest day...
11. How can i get over my phobia of BOYS!

its more but i cant really explain it...

Tats most of the things i could say, my probation was pulled forward due to im leaving...idk how to overcome all those maddness...i cant, i need time, i need fairness, i need encouragement...

Help me ppl, im kinda sacred...

No comments: