Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Lost...

Dear Diary,

It has been 1week tat sister actually talk to me abt wat i did, n i still cant overcame it, its taking over myself, im losing control but everytime i think of resignning, my eyes is covered with tears cuz i love some of my workmate there, they r kind towards me n teaches me alot, told some of them im resignning, they try to confront me not to resign but i cant, i need to, so i could feel save again...

To Hidayah,
girl, sister is really to much towards me, i cant take it anymore, everyday, if ever me n her terserempak, she will find my mistake, n after tat day, i could see some of the staff close to her had a black face, plainful to see it...i will think abt resignning till friday...im going to miss u so much...u r one of the ppl there who give full support...

No worries, i would b fine, i promise u, if ever i resign, i will make a day for all the ppl i love there n u tat we will go out b4 i go in NS ok...

I told some of my friends in NUH n i told my mum abt it, all of them got really angry with her...but wat to do rite, she is the boss around there...i rather go to a place like NS which is physically tough then tis, metally tough...

Atika Besties: im sorry but i failed u, i cant win tis match against my Sister...i lost tis round...

No comments: