Sunday, June 14, 2009

I Tried But I Failed....

Dear Diary,

Finally today is the day i rest after a very long week, its a sad thing tat on friday was my students last day, i like them being around, i felt like im myself n i could laugh n smile without having any reason to...

But "she"spoil the mood, she called me in her office together with "her", in my mind i was like thinking, is it my check list, but it isnt, she say i got lots of complains from patients, n when i did sumthing wrong i wont admit it n reason i can't remember wat happen, she also say, sum staffs also complain tat i always say "im off duty"when they needed help, adding the pain, she say i talk to patients rudely, n due to tis, she can never pass my probation, n adding again the most painful thing is she say im an unsafe nurse, its better to let my girls suffer then to have an unsafe nurse around, she gave me two choises, either i resign or she fail my probation with all the complains, its all up to me, she gave me a 2nd chance, n if i got a complain she will fail me str8...sial la, i burst out of tears n say, "i never knew i did everything was bad", then after a few slow talk, she leave the room with her n ask me to reflect on wat i did...n continuesly i cried till all the tissue she gave finish...

Lets relook why i cried:-
-lots of pts complain
-never admit my mistake
-reason for anything "i cant remember"
-not helpful to other staff n say "im off duty"
-talk to pts rudely
-not passing my probation
-im an unsafe nurse, rather her girls suffer without me
-either i resign asap or she fail me
-giving 2nd chance but if im not improving she will str8 fail me

She isnt helping me, she will take all my badness n make it into one meteor n smash it down at me, why dont she go ask around wat i did was good or bad, from my seeing, i saw lots of patients actually love me, n same goes to some of my staff, n those pts who complain is those who is inpatience n wont wait.

I would like to thank the students who actually saw tat i wasnt in the mood n made me laugh, going to miss u guys so much...

No comments: