Monday, November 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NENEK!!

Dear Diary,

Today is my grandmum's birthday, i dont know wat to buy for her, so since i didnt know wat cap to buy, so i just give my grandmum the amount i took out...her eye was teary, i told her dont b sad, must b happy as its ur birthday...hehe...love her lots, "Nenek along sayang nenek sangat sangat...KISS KISS HUG"

B4 meeting my grandmum, brother told me, wat i write in my blog abt family? i said nothing, he said i wrote something tat made my aunties n step-mum angry with my dad, so the topic is abt my dad? i cant express my feelings to my dad as he will not hear out my feelings, so only place i could express out is through blog n talking to my mum...to aunties, cousin, grandmum n stepmum, thank u for understanding how i felt, tapi tk yah la marah ayah, ayah ade hal ayah yg untok ayah penting sangat, along cume sedih yg ayah tk interested to send along to my 1st day of enlistment his 1st son, n abt 1month later i got POP(post out parade) meanning i finish my 3months in ns, i also dont know if he is interested to even follow...biala, as long mum is always b with me i dont mind, cume sedih je...asalkan ayah bahagia...

Once agian, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRANDMUM!!! MUCKS

No comments: