Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dikir Barat...

Dear Diary,

It has been so long since i met my bestie, i missed her so much, i felt like crying when i c her, well i cant as she had 2 girlfriends next to her, so huged her, talk talk to her n girlfriends, then i think abt 45mins of waiting then we got to go inside, atika paid so expansive n the condition of the hall isnt tat great, no food, no aircorn, n the chairs wasnt decorated, but the performance was great...love it, atika bf n atika's friend bro was in also...

Support them all the way, was an awesome performances, then its abt 2.00pm, thinking its late for me to stay there, cuz i need to buy more things for my army life...im sorry if i didnt get to finish watching dikir barat with u bestie, but its ok, next outting mayb its on me, i say mayb eh...haha!! bought the staff n thank god i got home on time to prepare my items for tonight book in...ok then its the end of this entry....

XOXO...bestie i love you....

No comments: