Sunday, July 19, 2009

What a Weekend...!!

Dear Diary,

I got to work during the weekends, n guess wat, although i did AM on Sat n PM on Sun, there is no big different in the amount of work to b done, on Sat, there wasn't any students to help, so i need to take care of 2 n half cubical n i need to shower almost all of them, haha, one of my staff nurse saw me like drowzy n quickly she came to me n gave me chocolate, n she say "Eat tis now! i dont wan u to go hypo", on tat Sat, we all was super buzy, no rest at all, but i was the only one doing everything alone, so im the only one felt super tired, even my patient saw how drowzy i was, funny la tat patient, used to HATE him, but his attitude change when he readmitted here...

Oh ya...today i actually dream abt a patient by the name of TPW (dayah u should know who), he was finally accpected by one of the old folk's home, all of us was happy for him, but he suddenly got really angry, he keep on saying he dont wan go there, he prefer's to stay here with ppl who actually could care abt him...haha mayb im going to missed him more once i got out of tis ward...

N suddenly today TPW talk to me in a shocked action, "Sabi ah!, harini lu punya last day ah?" i was like how the hell he knows abt me leaving, i didnt open my mouth to talk to him abt me leaving, but i actually have the intetion to tell him soon...then i reply "Tk la uncle, my last day next week khamis", the uncle put a long face n went silence for a while...

Ahh!! Count down, 4more days, i cant wait to get out!!...

No comments: