Thursday, July 23, 2009

Final Day..

Photobucket

Dear Diary,

Finally the day tat i had been waiting for had come, its the day tat im leaving tis ward once n for all...i felt sad, really sad cuz the ppl tat i wan to b with is not there, is tat either they on leave or day off. All the memories there, the sweet memories, none hated one, the hated one i already put it aside...dont even wan to remember it...from today onwards, my life as a nurse is over, well for the time being only since im going ns in sept, so in aug im going to train up, i dont wan to gain weight or felt lazy, so im trainning...

The memories of me n dayah, she had been by my side all this while...is like my working bestfriend, she cry im there for her, i cry she is there for me...well not always cuz ppl had been trying to seprate us, "Right dayah" tat bitches...haha..

My Working Mates tat i will miss:-
-Hidayah
-Suhana
-Rani Psa
-Ronness
-Angel
-Abi Aka
-Latha
-Sujatha
-Kak Dillah
-Kak Nori
-Wan ting
-Charito
-Vange

if u r close to me but i forget ur name im sorry k...

PS: Im sry Syafiqah, Fatin n Rashika if i didnt tell u abt my last day, im really sorry, but plz dont b angry, we go out together one day ok...seriously going to miss u girls...XOXO...

No comments: