Friday, July 3, 2009

Mixed Feelings...



Dear Diary,

I have given her my resignnation letter just now after my night, see wasnt there but Sis Anna was there, she help me, she ask actually why i wan to resign, is it cuz of her, in my heart is partly cuz of her, but i say it cuz of my ns, n also i cant handle the pressure n stress with some of the staff, she say why, so i start telling watever happen to me in ward, n she say they sis wont get to see their staff n wat they r doing, so she will look over it...

i was really relieve n extreme happy after i gave the letter...told them, some of them r not really happy with me leaving, i felt sad cuz i realize tat, there r lots of ppl in there who actually love working with me...but i have to go, but i can promise tat i will take lots of photos with u guys, dont care at work or out...

To my friends, dont b upsad abt my resignnation, its only temporary cuz im going ns, lets take it tat im going ns soon, n i need to build myself, ya some say in ns u will b train, but i wan to get myself fit b4 going in there n from there ppl will respect me u see...

N as u can see by the song climb from mily cyrus, i learn alot, i had been falling but im not giving up, she (the witch) might won tis time, but im going to get her bck....

No comments: