Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Meeting God Sister....

Dear Diary,

Im now at my god-sister's house, well as u can see, i uses the comp alot, haha...she also need help to do sum uploading n tranfering...well i did help...im not here alone, but with fazli also, but fazli cant b here for long cuz he got attachment, pity him cuz he had to go bck to yishun as his attachement is held there...

n guess wat ppl, my god sister got me n fazli a pair of NDP preview tickets...n also she got me n fazli t-shirts as for our advance birthday...the t-shirt r cool...i like...make me like one japanese teenager...sweet...n pink do make me look sweet...

i think its kinda late...better go home soon...n oh ya for ur infor, im getting myself a thaira byte external hard disk, if u dont know wat is it, its a 1k gig External hard disk...im so excited, lots of things to download n put it inside...

i will update more on what im doing ok...XOXO...love ya...

Missing tis ppl:
Atika-Aishah-Pamy-Afiq-Asyraf-Shikin, zubai we could meet anytime we like...haha

No comments: