Wednesday, November 26, 2008

twice in a row

Dear Diary,

Hahaha, i had never seen girls acted in such manners, hahaha seriously, if u see both of them together, there will b laughters everywhere, and they say they come from the school of bitches, haha but their bitchiness isnt really bitchy la, but just fun and jokes, haha, n if im there with them, i will b the one laughing my heart out, and girl, although im laughing, i understand wat ever u guys said seh...

okok if u wan to know who?
its shakilla and syafiqah...hahaha...

Okok...today is day two, they did the same thing over again, yesterday, during break, i told them we go 1st break ah, with ahmad, then when the time 4pm, i come out of my cubicle and i only saw, sick patients laying on the bed, and i tried finding them, n they r gone, so asked around, then ask jaya and fathimah, they say they leave for break already, wahh, my darah mengirap seh...lol, but saw ahmad, so i waited for him, then 15mins later i asked again,walau, he said he not going pasal dah bwk bekal, sakit hati seh, ok la, tak kisah, today is over, i calm down, n just buy my food n come up...

Today, walau, they did the same thing again, n worst, tis time i didnt see anyone in front cubical, lagi la sakit hati, so i tell myself, idw to go alone, so i just make myself buzy and wait till 5pm, then syaf out of the sudden tell me, sab, dah la, g buy ur food, then i told her, takpe la, awk g la mkn, i go 2nd, then 2nd time, she n kill come to me, i say again. nvm, u eat 1st, then i go 2nd...kinda angry at tat point of time but nvm, take it calmly...so did go to 2nd with fathimah n jaya.

2moro, im not letting them leave me again, i hard enough of twice in a row, so if we go 1st, by 3.35pm, i will get myself ready, finish all watever i wan to do and go to front cubical and wait for them to say, let go break, my eyes already like =.=!!! hahaha....sorry stuffnurse if i have to do tis, cuz if not they will leave me again, n i get angry, idw to b over angered...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmm, i got tis feeling tat im being angry every single day, if ppl r angry at me for something, i will get double angry, n if ppl do wat i dont like, i will get angry, my whole body will feel hot but outside will feel cold...

a lesson to b learn here...
to b a bitch
u must never b angry over small things,
must accept the way u r,
if u critisized one person, prepare to get double,
dont take joke seriously,
know ur limits,
laugh ur hearts out,
find pplz mistake n attack them,
haha attack in the sense, like a joke...

and more, but couldnt b written...hahahaa

No comments: