Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I month Attachment

Dear Diary,

You guys surly been wondering wat happen to me in attachment right? Well lots of things happen to me, but i just tell u the best part only ah...

I lost my wallet..
but lucky for me inside my wallet only contain
of a few dollars, posb card and a few non-usable cards...
but bad for me is tat my ic is in there...sob
haha then 1week later...
sister from ward 54 (now currently working in)
found my wallet, in the near by toilet,
wahh god bless her seh, she contact me,
by mail...i mean home delivary mail...hahaha...

next,
i fall in the ward53, (tat is my previous ward)
so embarrassing sia, the sister saw, a NYP student saw,
a cleanner saw, then, sister was like
"Are you ok? did u hit ur head?"
Smiling and i say no, i was otw to clean utility to get a plastic bag,
when the place i walk i didnt know its wet, so i wen over it,
but my knee was hurt,
haha, sister was funny, she was like checking me weather im ok,
then ask my staff nurse to make a report...
i was like huh?? there is not need for a report...
its not a head injury or bleeding injury,
and the bad thingy for me is tat,
i also had to make a report...i was so BLANK seh, its just a minor fall...
then for 3days continues ppl keep on asking,
are u the boy who fell?
and asking me to tell the whole story...
*shaking my head*

Night shift...
It was incredible, i never did night shift b4,
was scared i might see things, but
lucky me, nothing appeared in front of me...
1st day guess wat we eat? Macdonalds...n the staffnurse blanja the night staff, so kind seh...
2nd was tiring, idk why
but me n my friend sleep abt 1hour and we did spounging,
i got another hour of sleep cuz my AN was still doing the charts...
after the night shift, i got home and sleep till night...
love my night shift...
and i would like to thank the staff nurse and ANs for being there for me
and letting us sleep for a while...

Plaster of Paris(POP)....
Haha, the name sounds funny but cool...
tis is the place where we got to see how they put on
the cast for patients who have fragture...
it was so cool seh,
one of my friend got to try n feel of the cast on her own hand...
cool seh, how i wish i got to try...
then over there, me n my friend
help each other to find skills for us to get signature,
we try the removing of stiches,
wound dressing, bandaging, neuro assessment,
but the timing goes really fast, but if got no patient, its really dam boring...
how i wish to c, little children get cast...sure very cute...hehe

ANE,
i tell u ar, the place is them buzy,
i kena P1, where the critical ppls r place there...
lucky for me, my time got no CPR, i hate seh...
if we focus on the time, it goes very slow...
2nd day there, i got to P2, the not really serious case,
but got lots of patient, untill like the whole place is full of beds,
lucky my time the patients r all nicely place and also not much patients...
hehe..im one lucky guys rite...

now in week2 of ward54, so far so good, now trying to find skills and also finding information on traction, and bad for my group, we didnt got attach to children ward or IMH, so all the way in NUH la...n we got to do case study for every ward we gone to...haiz, but love my time as a nurse, now feeling the freedom of a student nurse, wait till i become a full-time EN then i can c how suffering to b one....hehe, now its time for me to rest, bye....

No comments: