Sunday, November 16, 2008

someone taged me

Thanks eh Atika...
Bakol betol...takpe takpe...

The rules & regulations:
1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly
3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names
4) No tag back.


Here goes nothing...

[1] Im a bisexual..(serious, im lying to myself if i say im a straight or gay)
[2] i shake my leg when im bored...no matter standing or sitting...
[3] i love pinching.
[4] im afraid of things tat is small n disgusting (eg flying cockroach n lizard)
[5] soft outer but hard inner...u know wat i mean...
[6] actually protective over myself and my friends
[7] can b sarcastic at times.
[8] low in my confidence and self-esteem...but building it up...
[9] i HATE durians...the smell can make me faint
[10] friends and family are more important then myself...

I tagged:
[Zubaidah] [Aishah] [Hidayah] [Fauziah] [Jannah] [Ajin] [Syaf E] [Fatin] [Shikin]
[Sabrina-Sister]

Since you all know wat i had kept secret...dont take advantage of me...i will kill you...


No comments: