Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Unaspected This To Happen

Dear Diary,

I felt really dissapointed in myself, due to given simpaty mark by teacher and i think i got 2nd last in class, i dont ever think i deserve the simpaty marks, why teacher? why let me pass?. I did studied, but i cant understand and i need someone better to help me out to understand. And i embarresed, atika and asyraf won me, and i sux...

So was really upset with myself then comes fazli and ask if i wan to study, then i invited aishah along, she said ok then i'm fine, so told fazli, i would come rather late due to class end at 5pm. But lucky us, we was realesed at 3pm so teacher let us study for exam, so we decided to go and support our team tat is our classmate, they join in the badminton tornament, they were doing great but when they look at my other group of friends, they decided to put mariia on solo, cuz she is the strongest among them, but they got it all wrong, they got a small girl and wat people say never joudge the book by its cover, so i was right, the other girl was strong too and mariia was worn out...poor mariia, but at least they got 17 in line, congratz girls, not last you know...

Ok then me and aishah go down to cafe 1, following us is syafiqah and anis, we decided to study together, hyder and friends was there too, but i was scared to open myself to them, cuz dont know them yet ma, haha...then we studied till 8pm, late right, then had to go to granny house to do something, then tada...i am not home, in uniform and typeing my blog, guess the time now? it 11.45pm, oh man, was really darn tired and lazy to open anything tat looks like a book, now i wan to have a quick shower and go to sleep, dont wan sleep late, cuz tomoro promised aishah going sch with her...hehe...ohk people, gd night and sweety dreams

No comments: