Saturday, March 15, 2008

Gym Full & MSN Virus

Dear Diary,

Fazli and Me planned to go gym together today, was wanting to go early, but both of us woke up at 8.30+am, haha, so i go get ready and off to Bukit Gombak, and i go view the Gym, and guess wat, it was full of people, and i think i develop People Staring At Me Phobia....haha, so meet fazli abt 1/2hour later and i told him, and thinking of going to stadium and guess wat, its under construction, haiz, sorry fazli, i cant go gym with people staring and looking at me, cuz i will tend to sit one place and do nothing, haha, so fazli wanted to eat, so we eat at MacDonald, haha, then we go west mall to do some rounding b4 my friend syah called me and for fazli to his band.

Well i waited for my friend to call but he did not, so considering he dont wan to meet, so i go meet Abi my other friend, he likes me but i cant accept his love for me cuz hes not my type and i'm trying my best to be normal...so he treat me KFC at WestMall and we watch Horton, weeeee....the story was funny, just because of a clover the elephant took care of and talk to, people was so worried he could poison their children's mind...haha, then me and him walk around WestMall and look at the time its 6pm+, normal time for him to know i need to go home...haha...
now, i'm home and i listen to my new album tat is STEP UP 2 sound track...weee...then i find and extra sound track related to step up 2 ...

STUPID PEOPLE SEND VIRUS TO MY MSN AND STUPID OF ME TO OPEN IT, now my msn will keep sending people addresses and please people dont open it, its a virus, afew of my msn friends got the virus...and ones u got the virus, msn will lag and u cant open a chat room, haiz...should not have open it...now got to use old version...HYDER you promised me tomoro u help me with my msn problem....really needed of it...haiz...now need to sleep cuz tomoro early morning need to wake up, mum wan me and siblings to follow go Maulud Nabi...haiz...nvm la...ok Gd night People...

No comments: