Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Last Day Of Exam Was Fun

Dear Diary,

Finally both exams PCA and BIO Two had finish, lucky for me i studied a few chapter then i also got to answer every single questions , was so happy, but worried if i wrote the wrong thing la...haha. I cant believe those who is much cleverer then me could say, its hard and some did not finish her answers...poor her, but u did the best kan, so not to worry, exam result is next to worry abt...

Today we also got to know our clinical posting...i'm really praying hard not to get either TTSH or SGH, and i was really shock with kiang hua and Afiq name was mantion to tranfer to SGH, haha, afiq was shock himself, but boy, not to worry, my bestie is there to help you out, so bestie do your job and take care of him ok?? Haha...you will get use to the hospital soon darling...Then, for me, i got my old group back, including suhaimi and shafilla tat should be in SGH due to bonded to hospital...too bad guys, u are hanging out with us again, oh not forgetting to mention, we got 3 new comers in my group, sweet girls though, hope u get use to us girls ok...hehe

Then after exam, me, zubai and aishah, gather to meet fazli and hyder, then heard hyder's friends decided not to go due to some reasons. So we planed to watch movie Step Up 2, me and zubai change to home clothes then we got ready to go out, the a girl was missing, tat was hyder's friend, haha, then, me zubai, aishah and faz go first to look at the tyme, reached bugis and check tyme, it 7.45pm, look at out time, we got enough time to eat, so we eat and hyder and friend came by to join, then we go watch movie....

Seriously the movie was dam nice and AWESOME, love to see them dance and the loveig part, it just so AWEsome....LOVE it, after that we round the bugis street and abt 10+ we start to get sleepy and tired then we go home....wat an awesome da isnt it....haha

No comments: