Monday, March 3, 2008

No One Wants Me....

Dear Diary,

Today I'm going to talk to you abt my Feelings Towards My Besties...2girl and 1boy

BestiesGirl1, You had always been there for me, either at home or at school but i got really irritated when you keep on going to your boyfriend during break, sometimes group discussion, mayb its me who dont understand couple or is it you who is the one wants to be with him where ever he goes? Do you know when this incident happen, i felt left out? I was wishing i could open up to you when i got a problem, but when i got a problem, looking at you so buzy with handphone talking to him and sometimes i see you go down lift to meet him, so i dont bother asking, not tat i'm jealous, its tat, i'm just irritated, when ever we as group together and having fun, jgn la bwk your bf along, ones in a while its fine for me but its like almost everyday seh...

BestieGirl2, Ever since year 1, me and you were together like no ones business...being with you felt like i'm secured, when i got problems you were there, we go home together and we shared our problems, when i started to go home with afiq, i got the sudden felt lost of you, so i tried to get back but its not the same like usual, i felt like now you are more close to 2friends, and i'm alone, now i know nutz whats going on in your current life, usually remember we talk and talk when going hm time?
We talk mostly wats going on and wats troubling us, now i felt so different. Now i got close to BG1 i dont wan to lose you...

When i got problems, tis 2 gal i love to talk to, if BG1 not there BG2 will be there for me, but now I felt like none is there when i'm in trouble or having something in mind...God please return them to me, i cant leave without them, other the BB and mum, they are always there for me...

BestieBoy, Sorry if i didnt listen to you for quiet a long time, i regret for not listening to you, and thank god, you were there to help me in a really hard situations, from today onwards, if you wish to study or stay back in school, let me know ok, i will be there and prepared for revision...thank you...


I love my Besties and how i wish they could be mine forever but i can't, they got life.... =)

No comments: