Thursday, August 9, 2007

A wonderful day turns bad

Dear Diary,

I waiting for birthday messages from my friends till 1am haha....then i got abt 6msges, ok la a lot also...that time i was talking to fazli, he talk to me till 1am lol...his mum untill scolded him seh but he keep on talking to me...hehe

Today is my birthday yeah....lets sing a song for me...



haha...thats from my class...okok...total they sang for me 3times that is first in the lecture theater, wow embarresing seh, i think the rest of the class sang for me too haha...then hmm, 2nd was in class is the above video, last was in the auditorium (wrong spelling i think)...haha...

Then we headed to the field to do the what ar??? alah the national day thingy, the flag, ite flag, sing along one...u know....nvm...any way its so hot, untill everyone was shouting to b quick...well all of us did some photo taking on our own so will not b bored and zubai,maria, shikin, aishah sang the song that was played in the hot sun and afiq took video n i should had taken it so i could put it in here...haha...its funny but fun...


Mariia & Me
Then we sing the national anthem...blah blah, forward....ok at last its time to go to auditorum, to aircorn, we had to choose our own sit, funny rite, they should pick for us so easier rite...then my group of friends go to the back and sit n have fun...they took pictures but did not include me how sad...hahaha....lets have a look...shall we...

Shikin & Atika

Shikin & Hafiz



Atika & Hafiz


Haha...got dancese blah blah...forward...in the end part, my friends sing happy birthday song for me...IN THE AUDITORIUM somemore...haiyo...hehe...b4 going to lunch, one of my CP friend name shafilah gave me a present, so sweet, its cute u know, got my name somemore....haha with a card...all blue in colour, 2nd fav colour...haha
Then i go n meet up with zubai, shikin, atika, afiq, hafiz n ashraft...we took a bit time to deside to walk or to take bus, then we took bus 38, idea from zubai...haha...we met pam on the way there, she took prize from school got 3rd in class i think...hmm...nvm...my friends wan to treat me to pizza but full and they were like go up down left right just to find a restarant or a food store, at last we go to the top n eat i think is food court...its the same place as the place we eat after doing 1hour project...haha...here are the pictures from the bus then eat....



In Bus to Tamp


Eatting....yum yum

After eating, all full rite, then we go shopping...aishah and shikin bought somethings and while me afiq n ashraft go look for cartoon video..anime la....funny la, zubai n afiq fight again...haiyo, alah its normal for friends to fight...sure b friends again...haha. All wan to go home, we all go home but b4 going home atika n pam give me a big hug...its so nice, never in my life got huged by friends...we also took a group photo but AFIQ & SHIKIN not in...its my birthday, please la...i wan the picture ok...eeee that time i got so anygry with afiq but he dont know haha...
here a few picture to end my topic...haha...o ya i also got 2more hugs from maria n sherlynn...

so sweet...only the guys is like so scared of me...weired rite...haha...k lah 4more picture people..




Pam & Me





Atika & Me





Thanks to them...my birthday is not boring anymore...

So Tired la...so we slept in MRT & Buses...hehe


O ya then i go c my grandmum she felt relift that i go n c her...then after that i go meet my mum, my mum's bf belanja us at Bilal and u know wat happen in then end, i almost got knock down by car n bicycle...why dont i just die there....fusterated with afiq and some of the times in school that time...
Oh Ya Happy National Day!!!!


No comments: